Over my travels in the last three weeks, I have been three times intuitively drawn to phenomenal women. The Marine always asks me, “how does this happen to you? You can pick one woman out of a crowd of thousands.”
In fact, it is more than just luck. In a very real way, my heart reaches out to women who have a need or connection to make other women stronger.
- Is it because we have experienced the pain of weakness in our own lives?
- Is it because we have been a victim and out of control of our situation?
- Is it because we have been without the real friendship of empowering women in our lives?
The simple answer is “yes.”
As I learned about each woman and her life experiences, my heart grew from knowing her briefly…for a moment…and I was proud that our paths had crossed.
In each case, we drank together and The Marine made sure all the ladies got home safely after hours of partying and talking about sexual fantasies, fetishes, and freedoms. We shared life events and laughed ourselves to tears—and parted way too soon.
A brief message to each:
- To my Jewish Momma in Dallas, keep your nipples up girl! Love that man and go out there to kick ass every time you can. You are an inspiration of what I want to grow up to be.
- To Miss T in Hilton Head, you were a pleasure. Commit to yourself with your heart and soul. You are so worth the investment and you can have whatever you want. Trust yourself.
- To my Legal Lady, meeting you has expanded my life. “I really really like you. Stay you.” I hope those words mean as much to you as they do to me.
Thank you for the gift of you….it is a blessing. ~~Dee