I confess. I have an oral fixation. So, it really is no surprise that I would love food and drink. Some women believe that they can tell how good a man is in bed by the way he dances….walks….by the car he drives. Nope. Not me. I believe that I can tell how good a man is sexually by the way he eats a meal. To be quite clear, this is not an assessment that I make on every man I sit across a table from. Quite the contrary, 99.99% of the men in the world never bother me at all. But…there is that .01% that starts the mental itch in my brain that makes my lips tingle with sensations that light up like a pinball game from my nipples to deep inside of my thighs.
Yes…it is rare, but when it happens that I find myself sitting across from a man that can light that fire, I find myself fascinated by the way he interacts with the orality of the things around him. For example, some of the things that start the visuals dancing in my head are:
- Speed: If he eats slowly like he is savoring the meal, then this is likely a quality he will take into the bedroom. Most women like for a man to take his time and enjoy her body….the way her body melts against his like butter…that first moment when her flavor hits his tongue.
- Agility: When a man handles a glass or a fork, I watch his hands. If his moments are confident and sure, it shows finesse in his sex life. Especially if he has big strong hands! I can practically feel those strong fingers stroking the sensitive pink skin between my thighs.
- Fingers: A man that is comfortable using his fingers is a man I want in my bed. Seeing a man eat with his fingers makes me think of licking something gooey and sweet from his…..ok…ok…in my phallic way, it makes me think of other oral pleasures probably best left to after dinner privacy. But fingers are a very nice starting point and I can’t get arrested for sucking chocolate sauce off of his finger at the table. Not even in South Carolina!
- Pleasure Me: As seriously old fashioned as this sounds, I love it when a man pays attention to what I like. For example, does he know my favorite type of wine? (Riesling) What kind of martini I like best? (Apple) What my favorite type of desert includes? (anything chocolate) Knowing these food pleasure points gets a man a long way with me because it means he is paying attention to what I want. This screams volumes about how he is as a lover and makes me VERY willing to please him!
- Adventuresome: Whenever I hear a man say over a menu “I think I will try something different” or “I am in the mood for new,” my mind automatically spirals off into locating my fuzzy pink handcuffs as I visualize myself sliding into his lap. I know we will fit together if he is ready to try something new to put into his mouth! Even better, if he leans in and offers me a taste of his food—to share his experience with me—there is no recovery for me. He is all inside my head with sexual fantasies of long nights finding new ways appease our sexual appetites.
For me, food is way more than nourishment for the body. Food is oral satisfaction for the soul. Quite often, when I eat with a sexy man, I find myself picking at my own food as I watch him eat. That is really the cue that things are lighting up. When I push the plate away and sit back to watch the sexual invitation of his every movement and actions as they speak to me sexually….tempting me to taste him for the next course. ~~Dee