As I spent most of today catching up with The Marine *evil grin*, I have not downloaded my pictures yet of the incredible trip to Savannah. Ok ok…I will.
But, here is a quick list of some of the amazing happenings while we were there:
- Guy thrown down stairs to land at my feet on the way to get a psychic reading
- Met the President of Georgia
- Called every guy we knew every night with a “sex question of the night”
- Approached total strangers and asked them details of their sex life (received answers too!)
- Watched a school of dolphins swim through at sunrise in the historic district of Savannah
- Enjoyed the First Saturday festival with bands and dancers
- Savored some fabulous food (and drinks and sweets)
- Walked through the squares of Savannah with a cup of Starbucks in the morning mist
- Smiled at the sexuality of two fearless women (MissKitty in her kill a man corset and MissM with her rockin ass!)
Tickled, giggled, laughed, talked, curled up, and hung out together. In short, it was all the things that I would have wanted from the first annual meeting of the Cathouse convention including two amazing women to share it with me.