Sexy Interview #3
“SHE walks in beauty, like the night,
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that ‘s best of dark and bright,
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.”–Byron
She is beautiful…no doubt…..in her honesty that caught me off guard. Not the overpowering, aggressive honesty like I often use as a shield against the judgments of society to encourage women to join me in accepting sexuality. Finn is a complete delight in her expressive, open way that reaches out to other women with the sublime understanding of what it takes to be a woman while still realizing the journey we have before us. In that manner, I was excited when Finn asked to be interviewed because I realized I could count on seeing a woman filled with heart and soul. I have not been disappointed. Her answers are insightful and real….like sitting at lunch with a college room mate who ate ice cream with you when the “love of your life” turned from Prince Charming to a toad and held your hair when you were violently ill due to that last margarita!
She accused me of taking it easy on her (my favorite Scorpio would say that was impossible), but in reality, I picked questions that brought out who she is as a woman…and she did not disappoint.
Too all…enjoy her as I do:
1. What makes you feel beautiful?
Exercise, believe it or not. I like to push my body and to see how strong and flexible it can become. I love seeing the definition in certain areas like the abs and arms. I think a healthy, fit woman with some muscle on her bones is hot. I’m not talking body-building or anything… just nice and toned.
2. If you could have a redo for one thing in your life, what would it be?
This one was hard because there are two things that I think would have put me in a very different place than I am. But since I can only have one, I’ll say I wish I hadn’t come home after graduating college. I wish I’d either stayed in Gainesville or had the guts to move somewhere else to start my life. That would probably take care of the other thing I’d like a redo on.
3. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
I honestly try to avoid guilt, especially when it comes to pleasure! I guess, as a writer, I’d have to say Chick Lit. I think it’s very underrated. There’s a lot of empowerment going on in many of those books despite their reputation. I actually get a bit angry when I think about it because I believe anything written by a woman that isn’t a courtroom drama or murder mystery gets lumped into this category, which can run the gamut. I think it’s a great disservice to women writers because it’s often dismissed as fluff. </Rant> For me, it’s a great break from all the crime and mayhem I usually read.
4. What is one thing you have done while “under the influence” that you had wanted to do while sober?
I kissed a girl! More than kissed actually… moving on…
5. What is the proudest moment in your life?
I don’t think I’ve really gotten there yet. Ask me again in about 60 years.
Bonus: Sex…candles, lights on, in the dark? Why?
Yes, please! Hmm… they all have their merits. Lights on, you can see as well as touch and taste. The dark is good for fantasizing and fun when you can’t see what’s going on before you feel it! But if I have to choose one, it would be candlelight. You get the benefits of lights on, but everybody looks yummy in candlelight. Plus, it appeals to the romantic in me. And saves on electricity. Everybody wins!
Thank you dear Finn…it is a privilege and an honor!
Want your own turn to talk about yourself? Want to get interviewed here? You know you do. So simple.
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me” on either the SexyWhispers blog at www.sexywhispers.wordpress.com or MySpace blog at www.myspace.com/whispersmedia.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post (if you have one!) containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (I always ask a bonus question because I dont like living by rules!)
Come on….take my hand. As I said before, the fear lasts a second, but the freedom lasts a lifetime!!~~Dee